Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally Moved!

Finally in my permanent apartment!!! The new place is about 1/2 a block from the apartment I was in before. One of the most amazing things so far is the air conditioning. Things are starting to cool down a bit here in Korea but the humidity still hits hard.

The place is a studio apartment and pretty tiny. It feels like a dorm room to be completely honest but it will definitely work. I've put most of my things away and just need to pick up a little nightstand.

I'm still really impressed by the fact that getting to work takes all of 2 minutes. I have to be in class by 9am and can leave my house at 8:55am and still have time to grab a coffee on the way.

I'll post some pictures of the place in the next few days.

Listening to Arctic Monkeys Pretty Visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment