Friday, July 24, 2009

Jumped Through the Last Hoop While Still in the US

I picked up my passport yesterday that included a 1 year E2 visa allowing me to teach in Korea. On the drive home I got a call from a 212 number with a Korean gentleman that spoke the fastest English I had every heard, it was a bit hard to understand what he was saying. It was very similar to when Billy Madison is trying to learn Spanish and the gardener is going a mile a minute, looks at him dead pan and says “slooowww down”. In the end he was a booking agent from Asiana Airlines that helped to finalize my flight to Korea. We booked it for August 6th leaving LAX at 2pm. That’s little less then two weeks from now. Having a yard sale tomorrow to unload some of the things I have accumulated over the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment